We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic proactive Key Account Manager. We want someone who lives, breathes, eats, sleeps, and dreams about the exciting worlds of learning and development and of course sales. We want someone who isn’t afraid of the phone, who can wow us and clients with their attention to detail and thoroughness, and who can make a difference in our company and the companies of our clients.
- Preference, minimum 5 years of direct or B2B sales experience required
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to convey answers to colleagues and partners in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in a cold-calling / networking are strongly preferred
- Strong customer relationship, service, and support skills
- Highly motivated; a self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, accountability, resiliency, and persistence
- Ability to navigate and collaborate effectively both internally and externally, and with all levels of management and staff
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, and other related programs
- Detail -oriented, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- College or University Degree is a must
- Fluency in Hungarian and English is a must
- Find new business partners / Cold calling & Networking
- Analyze client needs and understand their current business objectives.
- Recommend appropriate SuccessLab Solution based on problem space.
- Develop and document the process and materials used during the prospecting, qualifying, and closing phases of the sale.
- Create, maintain, and execute business planning with sales strategies, tactics, and activities necessary to achieve business objectives
- Work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned