We are seeking optimistic, overachiever trainers with deep knowledge on development programs and adult education. We are seeking someone Who have excellent communication and presentation skills, and are able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment. Ideally, you will have a proven track record in training design and delivery within large organisations.
- Trainer experience required and knowledge of training methodology, adult education
- College degree in business, sales, or related field strongly preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated; a self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, accountability, resiliency, and persistence
- Strong organization and time management skills, coupled with the ability to embrace change
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong customer focus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite, and other related
- Determine the best training methods to maximize learning objectives.
- Assess the quality and effectiveness of training delivery and documentation and provide feedback on changes as needed.
- Represent training in a professional manner including timely responses and follow up with customers and colleagues.
- High-level communication with clients, participants, colleagues
- Work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned